educating our children (and ourselves!).
(so do we )
She isn't in grade 5 yet, but it seems like a very nurturing, loving, involved community.
If you have any specific questions I'm sure the principle and/or teacher would be happy to respond to an email or phone call.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:50 pm
- Posts: 10127
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:02 pm
- Location: Highlands
Good luck with your choice.
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:50 pm
- Location: Royal Oak
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
- Handmade Christmas Cards
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!