educating our children (and ourselves!).
(so do we )
She isn't in grade 5 yet, but it seems like a very nurturing, loving, involved community.
If you have any specific questions I'm sure the principle and/or teacher would be happy to respond to an email or phone call.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:50 pm
- Posts: 9996
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:02 pm
- Location: Highlands
Good luck with your choice.
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:50 pm
- Location: Royal Oak
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
ECE Position Posting - Nature Preschool!!
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
Out of school care in Westshore area
Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!