educating our children (and ourselves!).
We're moving back to Victoria from Salt Spring, into the Cordova Bay area....any thoughts on carrot seed or other preschools in the area??? My son is 4 in November, very active and loves to play outdoors...
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:49 am
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:26 pm
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Evenflo: Connect Travel System
Parking near RJH
Zumbini - Zumba for kids 0 - 3 with caregiver
Part-Time Nanny Share Opportunity in Vic West
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
- Cross Stitch; New
- Canucks Flag and Luggage Tag
- The Children's Place sparkly boots s...
- Laptop Memory: 2 X 1 Gb DDR2 667MHz ...
- Bath & Body Works Lotions and Mists;...
- Old Navy Swim Suit size large; new w...
- Edu Science Microscope 900X age 8+; ...
- Dora Dominoes
- Stick Unicorn; makes noises
- Fisher Price Tag System Lot
- Mega Blocks Lot
- Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates si...
- vaughn goalie bag
- vaughn goalie pants XL - vaughn v3's
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!