educating our children (and ourselves!).
I just want to take a minute to remind everyone to please keep the discussions in the forum respectful.
There are a lot of topics that get brought up on the Community Board which are very personal to some members, or simply have an emotional connection to many people.
It's always best to remember the person behind the post, and to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when interpreting a post.
In general, just be nice.
It's ok to disagree, but do it nicely.
In case anyone needs a reminder, here's a link to our KIV Netiquette & Guidelines: www.kidsinvictoria.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33.
- Posts: 1445
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:07 pm
- Posts: 3399
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:05 pm
- Location: Everywhere!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Zumba for Kids
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
Printer ink and laser toner
Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Loveseat - Great Condition
Registration for the Spring Victoria Kids Consignment Sale ends Apr 7! Clear the clutter; earn cash!
- Be a Part of the Wellness Industry
- Mature couple looking to rent 3 bedr...
- Teacher/ECE Available for Tutoring a...
- Twin FIndley Bed from Bombay Compnay
- Before and After School Care Educator
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Full-time Child Care Available!
- Dog Walker Available!
- Nanny Available
- Licensed family daycare has opening ...
- Drop in Childcare Available (1 to 10...
- Drop in Childcare Available!! (1 to ...
- Kids cleats
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Love...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Angel Fish 4"
- Beautiful Black Iron Wine Rack
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- 2 Matching Loveseats both for $175
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!