educating our children (and ourselves!).
I just want to take a minute to remind everyone to please keep the discussions in the forum respectful.
There are a lot of topics that get brought up on the Community Board which are very personal to some members, or simply have an emotional connection to many people.
It's always best to remember the person behind the post, and to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when interpreting a post.
In general, just be nice.
It's ok to disagree, but do it nicely.
In case anyone needs a reminder, here's a link to our KIV Netiquette & Guidelines: www.kidsinvictoria.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33.
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:07 pm
- Posts: 3399
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:05 pm
- Location: Everywhere!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Licenced daycare full time available
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!