Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
PT or FT CHILD CARE 18m+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Matching Sofa and Loveseat
$150 for both
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Occasional babysitter wanted
- Matching Sofa and Loveseat
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Skylanders 3DS game with 8 Skylander...
- Nintendo DSi XL 25th anniversary spe...
- Huge lot of boys clothing
- Full and Part time spces open
- Saxe Point Daycare
- Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
- WANTED: wooden doll highchair
- Wanted:Quad stroller
- Occasional babysitter wanted
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Lands End Down Vest
- Lands End Squall Parkas
- Child Care Available Now!
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Music Lessons in Fernwood
- Adventure Island Childcare - spaces ...
- September & October, 3-5 years old: ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!