Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests
Ea, Teacher, or Natural Born Educator
BLACK COLOR NATUZZI ALL LEATHER COUCH AND LOVESEAT
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
- Frozen Elsa Costume Size Small
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Ea, Teacher, or Natural Born Educator
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Child Care Worker SUB
- Babysitter Wanted for 3 early mornin...
- Everest ABC Adventure Buggy - all te...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
- Disney princess memory
- Girls Aero Tee
- Flames pink shirt
- Jazz outfit
- Girls shirt
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!