Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Nickal and 16 guests
Spaces available immediately
Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Loveseat - Great Condition
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Space Available in Quality Reggio Emilio Pre-school-styled P
- Nanny Available
- Drop in Childcare Available (1 to 10...
- Drop in Childcare Available!! (1 to ...
- Kids cleats
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Love...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Angel Fish 4"
- Beautiful Black Iron Wine Rack
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- 2 Matching Loveseats both for $175
- NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A4...
- Alternator - Delco DR44G Series
- Various DS games
- Multilungual nanny
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Early Childhood Educator
- washer and dryer
- ceiling lamps
- boys bike
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!