Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests
2 Matching Loveseats - $50 each
1 FT space available
Childcare Assistant-Physical Disability Weekends 11:00am-5:0
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Seller registration open! Unload items your family no longer needs in one place, over one weekend!
- Ready for Flight -Robert Bateman
- Creative Memories Scrapbooking Suppl...
- Pali Salerno Crib / Full Bed
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- Imagination Movers LIVE (Sept 13)
- Infant/Toddler Care $550
- Ikea Hensvik Toddler Bed
- Lego Play Placemat
- Child's Hawaiian Grass Skirt and Flo...
- Babysitting Mama Wii Game
- Size 1 - American Ballet Theatre Spo...
- Beautiful Glittery Gap Sweater - Siz...
- Size 8 - Floral Print Fitted Jeans b...
- Size 8 (M) Blue and Grey Striped Shi...
- Music Stand by JamStands
- 1 FT space available
- CHILD CARE AVAIL Aug 18/Sept 1/'14 s...
- ****Downsizing Garage Sale****Antiqu...
- Kid's Vans Classic Slip-On
- HP Printer not connecting to my lapt...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!