Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests
Sell Your House for Full MLS Services Discount Commission
Online peer support program for Asthma and Allergies
Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1pm 3171 Carman street
SUMMER CARE / SEPT: PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE +24 mo->7yo
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Daycare in Glanford area
- Apple iPhone 6+/6 16GB,64GB,128GB/Sa...
- Quality child are
- Garage Sale, Broadmead, Saturday Jul...
- White Wicker Desk & Chair
- Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1...
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Garage Sale TODAY and TOMORROW June ...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
- CRAIG Montreal Heintzman & Co. Piano
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- Westbury Pro-Cussion 7 piece Drum Kit
- MOVING---MUST GO-125 Gal. Aquarium -...
- MOVING MUST GO! 40 Gal. Aquarium wit...
- Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A4...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!