Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
UVic Psychology Research Volunteer Opportunity For Children
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
Solid Pine Armoir
- We buy,sell & trade, Tires
- Spring Mini Session ~ Crowe Photogra...
- Evolution Walker
- Discovery Toys Busy Bugs
- Discovery toys marble castle
- 125 Gallon Aquarium - Fish Tank and ...
- 40 Gallon Aquarium with Great Lookin...
- Free 24" TV
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- Maxxus Hot Tub with waterfall and st...
- ** Last Minute Mover - Reliable Loca...
- PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
- Peter Rabbit plate, bowl, mug and eg...
- Care Bears - Secret of the Box
- Nursing pillow-My Brest Friend
- time job
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!