Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2224
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: this beautiful bliss and 49 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!