Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Sep/mid-Sept /Oct start, AND 2x PT in No
Quality childcare in Westshore area
Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
Seller registration open until Sept 23. Earn more for your items & receive a cheque in just days!
- Best babysitter
- Bunk Beds
- PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Sep/mid-Sept /Oc...
- Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
- Multi Family Garage Sale - August 23...
- Girl Clothes
- October: 1 spot 14 months - 3 years
- LOTS of brand name girl's clothes - ...
- Supported Child Development (SCD) Wo...
- Saxe Point Daycare
- Baby Food Jars
- Child Care Available Now!
- Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Vaughn Hockey Glove and Trapper
- 652 CCM Tacks Goalie Skates - size 10
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- WANTED:Maxxus Hot Tub Cover
- Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
- Printer ink and laser toner
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!