Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with physical disability
- Licensed Family Childcare - Langford
- HOOF BEATS Equestrian and Nature Cen...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- Saving a mom and son
- Now one opening 14 months/walking -3...
- Nintendo Game Cube
- Picture Word Lotto in French Game an...
- Race car bed - twin size
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Paid Job Search Program
- Part-time Nanny Required
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Frozen Elsa Costume Size Small
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Babysitter Wanted for 3 early mornin...
- Everest ABC Adventure Buggy - all te...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!