Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Childcare is Right HERE!
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird Junior Golf Clubs - USED
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Boys Bike like new
- Quality child are
- 2 MATCHING LOVESEATS FOR $150 - GREA...
- 26 Bummis Cloth Diapers
- Stokke Sleepi Crib
- CRAIG Montreal Heintzman & Co. Piano
- Motivational Support Worker
- Forest House Childcare Academy
- WANTED: Angry Birds Mash'Ems - Origi...
- Child Care Centre
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Childcar...
- Price ReducedTable Mirror and Dresser
- European stroller (Jane Nomad)
- Natural leather shoes
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- Looking for daycare / playgroup
- Multi Family Garage sale Sunday Apri...
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!