Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Childcare Assistant-Physical Disability Weekends 11:00am-5:0
PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Aug 18/Sept 1/'14 start, AND 2x FT in No
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
1 FT space available
Amazing magic, balloon creations, hilarious comedy, audience involvement, birthday child can float!
- Abortion pills in randburg,tembisa,s...
- Top traditional herbalist healer,lov...
- King of lotto,business,money spells ...
- Childcare in Sooke
- BOXES OF FIRM BLUE PAPER
- Tater Tots Daycare
- Out of School Care Workers wanted
- September openings for 3 -5 years ol...
- HP Printer not connecting to my lapt...
- 2837 Gorge View Dr. - August 2nd
- MODELS WANTED - ages 7+, Adventure p...
- ALMOST FULL!
- PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Aug 18/Sept 1/'1...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Child Care Available Now!
- Offering child care
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!