Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What shoes are best for early walkers (NOT Robeez - they are too tight and I can't get them on him as he won't sit still for long enough!) I need shoes that are good for his feet, and that are really easy to put on - no laces; maybe shoes with velcro that stretch out really wide?
Suggestions for brands of shoes and where to buy them are appreciated! I haven't had much luck yet...
- Posts: 2228
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:38 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Supported Child Care Worker
16.48 + 10%
**price lowered** Solid wood Dresser/Change table OBO
Beautifully Framed Needlepoint Portrait~ Perfect Condition
Large Doll House (3 Feet Tall), Furniture and Dolls
- Passports, DL, SSN, Certificates: ro...
- Parent FREE EXCHANGE event Saturday ...
- Friday/Sat Night Stay Awake Childcar...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- PM Child Care Worker
- Green Girls Cleaning
- AM Child Care Worker
- 6' SEARS Air Hockey Table
- Supported Child Care Worker
- PT/FT for January 5th 2015 start Lan...
- A Beautiful IKEA Single MALM Bed Wh...
- Girls 14-16" bike with arching helmet
- Disney collection books
- Kids tea set
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- Shirt skirt set 7/8
- Girl skort 7/8
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Girl Jean jacket
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!