Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 am
what i see with groupon is they might get alot of people in the door, some will be new customers, some will be old.. from those people not all will come back again but i'm sure atleast 5-10% will come back and try it again, you will also have those who will do more then the coupon minimum (if the groupon is for a $$ amount a fair few will spend more than that $$ amount), plus add onto that word of mouth... if someone had a positive experience at spa, dentist, yoga studio they will remember and when someone asks them to recommend a place to get this service done they will suggest the place they went to (hey how many of us have posted asking for a great fish and chips place? or an experience with a yoga studio/gym?)
i personally haven't bought a groupon yet, i've debated on occasion but just couldn't warrant it for my needs but not not against buying one if i THINK we would use it
- Posts: 5660
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: victoria,downtown core
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests
Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
Quality childcare in Westshore area
Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Sept 26, 7:00-8:00pm. $5 tickets on sale Sept 2. New Parents, don't miss this chance to save BIG!
- Babysitter for school strike
- Pink chandelier lamp
- Earn $25 Instantly Plus FREE Data En...
- Riding Boots
- Dance Shoes - Jazz and Ballet
- Experienced Childcare Provider
- Want to meet the Imagination Movers ...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Home Daycare
- A Dance-nastics Instructor is needed...
- A Cooking Instructor is needed for S...
- Art & Craft Instructors needed for m...
- Licensed family daycare has opening
- Garage sale
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!