Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 am
what i see with groupon is they might get alot of people in the door, some will be new customers, some will be old.. from those people not all will come back again but i'm sure atleast 5-10% will come back and try it again, you will also have those who will do more then the coupon minimum (if the groupon is for a $$ amount a fair few will spend more than that $$ amount), plus add onto that word of mouth... if someone had a positive experience at spa, dentist, yoga studio they will remember and when someone asks them to recommend a place to get this service done they will suggest the place they went to (hey how many of us have posted asking for a great fish and chips place? or an experience with a yoga studio/gym?)
i personally haven't bought a groupon yet, i've debated on occasion but just couldn't warrant it for my needs but not not against buying one if i THINK we would use it
- Posts: 5726
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: victoria,downtown core
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
**price lowered** Solid wood Dresser/Change table OBO
Beautifully Framed Needlepoint Portrait~ Perfect Condition
PT/FT for January 5th 2015 start Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
Friday/Sat Night Stay Awake Childcare or Nurse
- Passports, DL, SSN, Certificates: ro...
- Parent FREE EXCHANGE event Saturday ...
- Friday/Sat Night Stay Awake Childcar...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- PM Child Care Worker
- Green Girls Cleaning
- AM Child Care Worker
- 6' SEARS Air Hockey Table
- Supported Child Care Worker
- PT/FT for January 5th 2015 start Lan...
- A Beautiful IKEA Single MALM Bed Wh...
- Girls 14-16" bike with arching helmet
- Disney collection books
- Kids tea set
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- Shirt skirt set 7/8
- Girl skort 7/8
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Girl Jean jacket
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!