Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
A few people have been put on the task of coming up with a couple places that might be good for a Staff Christmas Party this year. I don't really know where to begin, I thought maybe you all might have some helpful answers for me!!
Been anywhere for a group event for dinner that was really good>?
Any suggestions of places that might host a group dinner>?
- Posts: 543
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 am
Very inexpensive to rent, can rent the linens from them, they have a bartender (or two) for an hourly rate, a dance floor, a deck, very reasonably prices drinks, etc...
Only thing is you'd have to have it catered - there is a kitchen though.
I can custom design & fabricate just about anything!
Go to: http://www.ck-glassworks.com
- Posts: 6441
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:59 am
- Location: Langford
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:10 pm
- Location: Sidney
Have to admit, good food and socializing with colleagues is just fine with me!
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:43 am
- Location: Rural West Shore
- Posts: 703
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:45 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC
They booked the 'Anne Hathaways' cottage and we had the whole place to spread out in--a lounge on one end for drinks, a small room where the buffet was laid out for supper, a bar, and then down a few steps, the largest room where all the tables were set up for supper. With spouses I think that there were between 30 and 40 people that year and we weren't too cramped. The food was brought in by the Rosmeade restaurant over in the main house and it was awesome! None of the other parties we've had since then even come close to that one.
For my Christmas party we went to Vista 18 several years in a row and really enjoyed the food and ambiance there (we had one so-so year out of the four that we went there maybe).
- Posts: 1358
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:31 pm
- Location: In my home by the bay :)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!