Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I am looking to hire a painter to finish painting my living room/ kitchen area.
Does anybody have any recommendations? We have all the paint and just finished mudding and sanding. All they really have to do is paint.
I would do it....but it is so time consuming and if I can get a good rate, why not!
We live in Mill Bay, so any one close by?
Also, how much is the going rate these days?
So many questions...
- angela dawn
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 am
Users browsing this forum: Aladora and 14 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- MEC full-piece fleece suit - 12 mos
- Part time nanny
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time Cook/Cleaner in our Home
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!