Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I am looking to hire a painter to finish painting my living room/ kitchen area.
Does anybody have any recommendations? We have all the paint and just finished mudding and sanding. All they really have to do is paint.
I would do it....but it is so time consuming and if I can get a good rate, why not!
We live in Mill Bay, so any one close by?
Also, how much is the going rate these days?
So many questions...
- angela dawn
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:15 am
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests
Daycare available in Sooke
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
Just like brand new!
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
- Skechers women's size 7.5
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!