Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
At the same time I am checking my bank account, not really listening to her. I notice that my account has had about $800 withdrawn from it.
this is how the covesation went
dd "so what do you say"
me "what the hell"
She looks at me mortified and I realized that she thinks that is how I am talking to the people upstairs. I started laughing so hard, explained to her what I meant, then I answered her questions.
This was over 10 minutes ago and I am still breaking up laughing.
ETA It was the rent chq that went through.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:13 pm
Users browsing this forum: kattnipp and 11 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Licenced daycare full time available
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Handmade Christmas Cards
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!