PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
know, and when we know better, we do better."
- Posts: 7593
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: North Nanaimo - come and visit :)
Dedicated Mom to Joel age 13 and Mariah age 9 who has CP and Epilepsy. Everyday is a challenge worth waking up for.
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: Saanich
Hopefully your dd is in bed now and you're sitting down with your feet up.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Child Care - Fairfield
easle type chalk and white board
Daycare available in Sooke
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!