Advertising Opportunities   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

We got the cutest goodie bags today! :)

Welcome to Café KIV, a place to meet with other parents and post comments on any topic you wish. Discuss movies you've seen, places you've been, or even your best method of taking time from the kids.

Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click

Moderators: Brenda N, Sue, kattnipp, Glowingtouch

We got the cutest goodie bags today! :)

Postby Shopgirl on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:35 pm

My dd just turned 5 and is having a whole bunch of girls over. We went to the Dollar Giant to look for goodie bag stuff and ended up getting these sweet little purses! Just the right size for little girls, sparkles on them... and then we got a little velvet coloring set that we put in each one (sold in a pack of 4). My dd is so excited and I think the girls will love their little purses!
Last edited by Shopgirl on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some women are dripping with diamonds. Some women are dripping with pearls. Lucky me, lucky me - look at what I'm dripping with - LITTLE GIRLS!" :)
Shopgirl
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby murf1511 on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:37 pm

awesome! I went there for my dd who just turned 6 and got the best things also! I was so proud as goodie bags are difficult for me :D
murf1511
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Café KIV