Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I don't know what was going through his head to ask that. I said "You're darn tootin' I would". He simply said "Ya...I thought so. Thanks Mom" and the conversation was over. Strange.
They are amazing creatures aren't they? If only their little heads had an on/off switch for speakers so you could hear the thoughts before and after those humdinger comments.
Your son sounds like a pretty cool dude LP.
- Posts: 2178
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: chickypoo and 9 guests
Parking near RJH
Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates size 13-2.5; like new
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
- 3 piece Bedroom Furniture
- Purebread Australian Shepherd Puppies
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
- Cross Stitch; New
- Canucks Flag and Luggage Tag
- The Children's Place sparkly boots s...
- Laptop Memory: 2 X 1 Gb DDR2 667MHz ...
- Bath & Body Works Lotions and Mists;...
- Old Navy Swim Suit size large; new w...
- Edu Science Microscope 900X age 8+; ...
- Dora Dominoes
- Stick Unicorn; makes noises
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!