Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I don't know what was going through his head to ask that. I said "You're darn tootin' I would". He simply said "Ya...I thought so. Thanks Mom" and the conversation was over. Strange.
They are amazing creatures aren't they? If only their little heads had an on/off switch for speakers so you could hear the thoughts before and after those humdinger comments.
Your son sounds like a pretty cool dude LP.
- Posts: 2178
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
Licenced daycare full time available
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!