Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I don't know what was going through his head to ask that. I said "You're darn tootin' I would". He simply said "Ya...I thought so. Thanks Mom" and the conversation was over. Strange.
They are amazing creatures aren't they? If only their little heads had an on/off switch for speakers so you could hear the thoughts before and after those humdinger comments.
Your son sounds like a pretty cool dude LP.
- Posts: 2178
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Evenflo: Connect Travel System
Parking near RJH
PT/FT Aug 18 start: 24m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Tummy Trainer
- Licensed Daycare: Close to Home has ...
- Weekend Babysitting
- Licenced daycare full time available
- Strawberry Shortcake magnet play book
- Dora Game Box
- Little Bear magnet set
- Barbie pet boutique magnet set
- Abby Cadabby alarm clock
- Children's sing along tape recorder
- 3 piece Bedroom Furniture
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!