Advertising Opportunities   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

Where do they come up with these things?

Welcome to Café KIV, a place to meet with other parents and post comments on any topic you wish. Discuss movies you've seen, places you've been, or even your best method of taking time from the kids.

Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click

Moderators: Brenda N, Sue, kattnipp, Glowingtouch

Where do they come up with these things?

Postby guest on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:17 pm

Ds and I werer sitting in the doctor's office, in one of the rooms, waiting to be seen. Ds had a lull from coughing and the room was dead quiet. Then out of no where, in this sad, quiet voice, ds said "Mom....would you risk your life for me?" :eek:

I don't know what was going through his head to ask that. I said "You're darn tootin' I would". He simply said "Ya...I thought so. Thanks Mom" and the conversation was over. Strange. :?

Postby Harmony on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:25 pm

:)
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harmony

Postby JaynaF on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Aww!! That is so sad, and sweet!! Whatever brought that up? Doesn't matter I spose! That is so cool! Jayna
JaynaF
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby guest on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:15 pm

Ya...sad and sweet, that's exactly how it was. He just lost a bit of his sweetness though. He's laying on the couch all sick and starts explaining to me what makes it possible for someone to see their own breath...he stopped half way through and said, "Actually mom, you might not get it...it's pretty logical". WTF is THAT supposed to mean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Yvonne B. on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are amazing creatures aren't they? If only their little heads had an on/off switch for speakers so you could hear the thoughts before and after those humdinger comments.

Your son sounds like a pretty cool dude LP. :cool:
Yvonne B.
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Postby guest on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:32 pm

Ooooh ya....I pay someone to install one of those switches fer shur!

Return to Café KIV