PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
But an early period, yeah, that is a real pissoff.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
- First Time Mom
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:22 pm
- ~Snuggle Bug~
But yeah I hate it when your period comes early. Hopefully you get preggo soon, so then you won't have to deal with it!
Please visit my facebook page:
I look forward to helping you make your home a little greener.
- Jadine Happynook
- Posts: 3577
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Out of school care in Westshore area
Nanny Available Mon-Tues
Child bike seat
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!