Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What can we do to help make things better for our children and our grandchildren and so on in the future? It feels so helpless.
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:14 pm
- Location: Mt Tolmie
save the planet as much as possible
get involved in your community and make changes
keep raising them with a sense of community and responsibilty to each other- not that the whole world is here for my benefit (you are already doing this)
teach them life skills so that in an emergency not only will they be okay but they can lead others as well
just off the top of my head
- Posts: 1937
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:03 am
- Location: langford
Users browsing this forum: WildJon and 8 guests
Perego Double Buggy
New Cricut Bug plushie
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Supercycle Kids Bike
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!