Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What can we do to help make things better for our children and our grandchildren and so on in the future? It feels so helpless.
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:14 pm
- Location: Mt Tolmie
save the planet as much as possible
get involved in your community and make changes
keep raising them with a sense of community and responsibilty to each other- not that the whole world is here for my benefit (you are already doing this)
teach them life skills so that in an emergency not only will they be okay but they can lead others as well
just off the top of my head
- Posts: 1937
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:03 am
- Location: langford
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests
Licenced daycare full time available
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!