Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I'm moving to most likely Nanoose in the next year and this is such a big move for the family. I have two kids aged 3 and 9 months. I am from Parksville, but have been in Victoria for 7 years. A lot has changed! So I have some questions about the area...
What kind of activities are there for kids?
Are the sports programs good?
How are the schools nowadays?
Are there playgroups and opportunities to meet other families?
How are the preschools? Which are the best ones?
Thanks in advance. This is such a stressful time, but I think I'd feel much better about this decision if I had more information from other Mom's out there.
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
If you have any other questions... just email me ~ and I'll do my best to answer.....
- Posts: 1109
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:55 pm
- Location: Comox Valley
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!