Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I'm moving to most likely Nanoose in the next year and this is such a big move for the family. I have two kids aged 3 and 9 months. I am from Parksville, but have been in Victoria for 7 years. A lot has changed! So I have some questions about the area...
What kind of activities are there for kids?
Are the sports programs good?
How are the schools nowadays?
Are there playgroups and opportunities to meet other families?
How are the preschools? Which are the best ones?
Thanks in advance. This is such a stressful time, but I think I'd feel much better about this decision if I had more information from other Mom's out there.
- Posts: 30976
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
If you have any other questions... just email me ~ and I'll do my best to answer.....
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:55 pm
- Location: Comox Valley
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests
Child bike seat
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
Perego Double Buggy
- GARAGE SALE SAT. MAY 25 8:00 - 1:00
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!