PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
It's been going on for the past few months and I need too stop!
Please gross me me out so I won't crave it all the time.
I think I've gained 20lbs because of it!
- Mom O The Mob
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:03 pm
- Location: Colwood
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: VGH/Strawberry Vale area
Sorry, this probably isn't helping much. I don't know what to say, because I actually really do find chips gross and wouldn't eat them unless I was stranded on a desert island. But I did used to eat them. I don't know how I kicked the habit, though. I think I just stopped buying them.
Bet that california dip would be awesome with carrot sticks or cucumbers!
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:53 pm
- Location: Crystal Pool
come join me and LP on the chip wagon.
- Posts: 12026
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Gonzales/Fairfield
I think we need to install some damn seat belts in our wagon WCM...I feel the urge to jump.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Licenced daycare full time available
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!