PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
It's been going on for the past few months and I need too stop!
Please gross me me out so I won't crave it all the time.
I think I've gained 20lbs because of it!
- Mom O The Mob
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:03 pm
- Location: Colwood
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: VGH/Strawberry Vale area
Sorry, this probably isn't helping much. I don't know what to say, because I actually really do find chips gross and wouldn't eat them unless I was stranded on a desert island. But I did used to eat them. I don't know how I kicked the habit, though. I think I just stopped buying them.
Bet that california dip would be awesome with carrot sticks or cucumbers!
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:53 pm
- Location: Crystal Pool
come join me and LP on the chip wagon.
- Posts: 12026
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Gonzales/Fairfield
I think we need to install some damn seat belts in our wagon WCM...I feel the urge to jump.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Daycare available in Sooke
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!