Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
It was hard on gas but great for campig especially the logging roads around Lake Cowichan.
The only reason we sold it was to by a minivan for my 2 kids, dog and daycare.
- Posts: 4666
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Saanich
don't prepare the path for the child, prepare the child for the path.
- Posts: 4563
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:49 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing for 0 - 3 yrs & Caregiver
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Licenced daycare full time available
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!