Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
It was hard on gas but great for campig especially the logging roads around Lake Cowichan.
The only reason we sold it was to by a minivan for my 2 kids, dog and daycare.
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Saanich
don't prepare the path for the child, prepare the child for the path.
- Posts: 4560
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:49 pm
Users browsing this forum: crm4410 and 6 guests
New Cricut Bug plushie
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
Baby Sign Language Classes
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!