Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Second, the cashier next to me had no idea who she was and had never heard of Family Ties.
Third, I just went searching for a classic rock internet radio station cause I was really feeling in the mood for some Zep or Floyd. And what were they playing? Smells like Teen Spirit.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
~ Joan Didion ~
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:09 pm
- Location: Mt Doug/Gordon Head area
Users browsing this forum: ashmel, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 71 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!