Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 6114
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:00 pm
~ Joan Didion ~
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:09 pm
- Location: Mt Doug/Gordon Head area
I wanted to add that it's just as easy for a child to climb into a dryer and have the same horrible fatality. My sister and I used to climb into the dryer and hide (my poor parents prob never even knew).
Keep your laundry doors closed and locked and i would suggest always locking your dishwashers too along with getting a stove lock. All these things just scare the crap out of me.
That poor family
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Please visit my facebook page:
I look forward to helping you make your home a little greener.
- Jadine Happynook
- Posts: 3576
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: Saanich
- Posts: 30976
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], onceinvic and 9 guests
Perego Double Buggy
easle type chalk and white board
Daycare available in Sooke
Child bike seat
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Supercycle Kids Bike
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!