Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 6268
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:00 pm
~ Joan Didion ~
- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:09 pm
- Location: Mt Doug/Gordon Head area
I wanted to add that it's just as easy for a child to climb into a dryer and have the same horrible fatality. My sister and I used to climb into the dryer and hide (my poor parents prob never even knew).
Keep your laundry doors closed and locked and i would suggest always locking your dishwashers too along with getting a stove lock. All these things just scare the crap out of me.
That poor family
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Please visit my facebook page:
I look forward to helping you make your home a little greener.
- Jadine Happynook
- Posts: 3582
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:18 pm
- Location: Saanich
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], gypsy46 and 64 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Licenced daycare full time available
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!