Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Iron - a most underrated but essential mineral.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
Michelle M wrote:The Cook Street Midwives office recommended Hemoplex as one of the best sources for iron pills with the least consitpating factor.
hemoplex is great! can you take it while pregnant though? it has herbs in it as well. i took it before i was pg, but changed to a regular iron to be safe (b/c no one could give me a straight answer )
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
- Posts: 1754
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:04 am
- Location: fernwood
Users browsing this forum: ashmel, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
- Wanted bunk bed
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!