Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Iron - a most underrated but essential mineral.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
Michelle M wrote:The Cook Street Midwives office recommended Hemoplex as one of the best sources for iron pills with the least consitpating factor.
hemoplex is great! can you take it while pregnant though? it has herbs in it as well. i took it before i was pg, but changed to a regular iron to be safe (b/c no one could give me a straight answer )
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
- Posts: 1754
- Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:04 am
- Location: fernwood
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
8-person Coleman tent
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Supercycle Kids Bike
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!