Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
We arrived around 10:30 and I believe it heads through on its way back to Victoria around 3. I know other have taken it to Qualicum wandered around there for a few hours then caught the train back so yes it is possible.
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:31 pm
We used to take it all the time between Courteney and Vic. I can't remember how long it is.
Plus kids ride free I believe.
Check it out:
- Posts: 4098
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 pm
DD1 - Jan 6/00; DD2 - May 17/06
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:57 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Daycare available in Sooke
Out of school care in Westshore area
- GARAGE SALE SAT. MAY 25 8:00 - 1:00
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!