Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
We arrived around 10:30 and I believe it heads through on its way back to Victoria around 3. I know other have taken it to Qualicum wandered around there for a few hours then caught the train back so yes it is possible.
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:31 pm
We used to take it all the time between Courteney and Vic. I can't remember how long it is.
Plus kids ride free I believe.
Check it out:
- Posts: 4098
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 pm
DD1 - Jan 6/00; DD2 - May 17/06
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:57 pm
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Lovely condo near Mayfair
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Piano Lessons - Jazz, Blues, Classical
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!