- Posts: 744
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:21 am
- Location: downtown-ish
What you want is a wedge and a sling for the bed.
Dedicated Mom to Joel age 13 and Mariah age 9 who has CP and Epilepsy. Everyday is a challenge worth waking up for.
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:53 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Perego Double Buggy
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Baby Sign Language Classes
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!