Advertising Opportunities   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

My Friend (you know who you are)

Get it off you're chest, good or bad - here's your chance to rant and rave about what's on your mind.

PS - You still need to be nice to one another!

Moderators: Brenda N, Keeper, kattnipp, Glowingtouch, Annikki

My Friend (you know who you are)

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 pm

I met one of..okay who are we kidding.. my closest friend through this website...She has been an awesome friend to me. We have had our ups and downs like all friends do...but in the almost 2 years I have known her and her children, and her family, I have felt so incredibly lucky that I have met someone who accepts me for me (and that's accepting a lot).

The thing is...she's finally done some things for herself, really since Christmas, one is getting her diploma and taking courses so that she can go into a career that will better her life and her childrens. When I found out she was doing that back in January I was SO proud of her...and I told her that...and I know that she has always known that...but tomorrow she writes her final for her course and I know she is probably really nervous... she's taking this SO seriously, and working SO hard for it.... nobody deserves to ace an exam..nobody deserves to feel that pride in themselves as much as I feel like she does right now.

Normally I'd write her an email telling her all this....but when you're really proud of someone...and when you owe a friendship to a particular thing...sometimes you want to share that pride with where it all began...

I am proud that she is my friend and proud that I know tomorrow she's going to walk into that exam and ace it...(because she's a smarty pants)...and I guess I hope everyone who reads this will just keep their fingers crossed for her tomorrow. Not that she probably needs them...but a little luck goes a long way.

I don't know if she'll see this..and I'm not too worried if she does or doesn't...but if she does....Hey you...I'm proud of you...YOU did this, noone but you...never forget that...and no matter what, I'll always be proud of you. :cool:

And if it hadn't been for a "jana" telling me to come to this website from some other website I was on I probably never would have met my friend....so thank you to her too...
Last edited by Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous Posts

Postby kattnipp on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:24 pm

Crossing my fingers for your friend. What a wonderful and dear friend she has in you.
Annette
kattnipp

Postby Colesmum on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:07 pm

That is the nicest thing to say to your girlfriend. She must be someone really special for you to pour your heart out like that. Good on you, you must be a great friend yourself. I'll send her good wishes tomorrow!
Colesmum
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:43 pm

yeah well...she is kind of a big deal.. :-D
Anonymous Posts

Postby Barbie on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm

Aww how swee of you to tell your friend how proud you are of her.
I am sure she will do great tommorow. :D
Barb
Barbie
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Rants & Raves