Advertising Opportunities   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

guy talk

Welcome to Café KIV, a place to meet with other parents and post comments on any topic you wish. Discuss movies you've seen, places you've been, or even your best method of taking time from the kids.

Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click

Moderators: Brenda N, Sue, kattnipp, Glowingtouch

guy talk

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:58 pm

what would you think if you saw msg's your boyfriend had written to other girls (just friends apparently) saying things like.."do you have any kids? wanna practice? hahah"
Anonymous Posts

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Well some may call me harsh but I don't stand for crap. I would leave him, I have absolutely NO tolerance.
Anonymous Posts

Postby mom of twins on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm

I would definately think something is up or he's is thinking about it .id have a long talk and evaluate the whole relationship
mom of twins
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Postby myT&H on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:21 pm

It is innapropriate no matter what his intent was. I would have a talk with him.
myT&H
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:46 pm

Sounds to me like he's weighing his options to find a "victim". You know, someone to play with.
Anonymous Posts

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:58 pm

can't speak for everyone, however, my DH has gone too far and said inappropriate things with the best of intentions. Sometimes he goes over the line of things you talk about with females who are just friends without even knowing it.
talk with him, try not to jump to conclusions, but don't turn a blind eye either if you really truly think something is up.
either way, it sounds like the two of you need a good long talk
Anonymous Posts

Postby Anonymous Posts on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:00 pm

guys are pigs, drop him. You will be the one hurt in the end
Anonymous Posts

Return to Café KIV