Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:10 am
Also, another place to try would be Winners
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
mostly 2 piece but a few one piece. she got tankinis. i hear you on the styles. she's only 6 and i'm not about to let her out in a string bikini
- Posts: 1645
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:39 pm
- Location: at my computer
My daughter is 2 sizes different or more from top to bottom...
I would like the tankini style - but they are just so baggy on her.... - shouldn't it still have a snug fit ?
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:50 am
- Location: Cordova Bay
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:55 pm
- Location: Esquimalt
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates size 13-2.5; like new
Part-Time Nanny Share Opportunity in Vic West
Zumbini - Zumba for kids 0 - 3 with caregiver
- 3 piece Bedroom Furniture
- Purebread Australian Shepherd Puppies
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
- Cross Stitch; New
- Canucks Flag and Luggage Tag
- The Children's Place sparkly boots s...
- Laptop Memory: 2 X 1 Gb DDR2 667MHz ...
- Bath & Body Works Lotions and Mists;...
- Old Navy Swim Suit size large; new w...
- Edu Science Microscope 900X age 8+; ...
- Dora Dominoes
- Stick Unicorn; makes noises
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!