Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:10 am
Also, another place to try would be Winners
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
mostly 2 piece but a few one piece. she got tankinis. i hear you on the styles. she's only 6 and i'm not about to let her out in a string bikini
- Posts: 1645
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 12:39 pm
- Location: at my computer
My daughter is 2 sizes different or more from top to bottom...
I would like the tankini style - but they are just so baggy on her.... - shouldn't it still have a snug fit ?
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:50 am
- Location: Cordova Bay
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:55 pm
- Location: Esquimalt
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Licenced daycare full time available
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!