Advertising Opportunities   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

job forum

Post your suggestions for KIV and our forums here. Something you'd like to see on the site, tell us about it. If there is a forum topic you would find useful, let us know. If we get enough interest, we'll create it for you.

job forum

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:21 pm

where people can post jobs or people can post iso jobs

Postby Rae on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:53 pm

I agree. I was just going to post this suggestion. I see there is another thread with 25 posts, all people wanting a job/employment forum.

Do the powers that be read these suggestions? If so then please reply as to why or why not you will start this forum?
Rae
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Suggestions