Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Can anyone please recommend a great massage therapist. Preferably in the downtown Vic area because I work downtown. I've never gone for massage before, except spas. I need the real deal. Also I heard about medical paying for some of the session? If anyone has any info on this I would love to hear about it. My neck and back thank you very much!
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:37 pm
If you have extended medical benefits through your employment you might be covered for so many visits. Most benefit packages you have to pay up front and get reimbursed.
I think if you are recieveing income assistance benefits, specifically their medical you are eligible for so many visits as well but I could be off on this. It was years ago that I had heard this.
Just a note about the Massage Therapy school - if you are going to claim the cost with an extended health plan, it wouldn't be covered as they are registered massage therapists yet. If not, it is a great and less expensive option.
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 4 guests
Evenflo: Connect Travel System
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates size 13-2.5; like new
Part-Time Nanny Share Opportunity in Vic West
- Tummy Trainer
- Licensed Daycare: Close to Home has ...
- Weekend Babysitting
- Licenced daycare full time available
- Strawberry Shortcake magnet play book
- Dora Game Box
- Little Bear magnet set
- Barbie pet boutique magnet set
- Abby Cadabby alarm clock
- Children's sing along tape recorder
- 3 piece Bedroom Furniture
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!