Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
So I thought I'd ask here and make some notes for next year - are there any summer camps that you have been very happy with? I'm interested in school aged and full day type camps. Any feedback appreciated!!
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
- Posts: 1983
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:23 pm
- Location: Victoria
Hope this helps.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:18 am
http://www.bgcvic.org/edu_rec_programs/ ... ntures.htm
It is very well organized, and the leaders have thus far been incredibly on the ball, addressing issues that have come up ( from my son as well as other children), they seem to genuinely enjoy the work that they do and are physically up and interacting/playing with the kids basket ball, soccer and what not.. ( at lease this is what I see when I drop off and pick up)
I believe next week there are some students from U-Vic coming as the theme is Science venture.
They take the kids on all sorts of trips around Victoria to neat beaches.
A couple of weeks ago when is was SO hot, they rode ice blocks down the grassy hills at Juan De Fuca. I thought that was pretty cool.
DS can not wait to go the next day! and my generally non social child met a friend at camp that he is now socializing with out side of camp time.
FYI The weekly sessions are also daycare subsidy eligible.
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:22 pm
- Location: Beautiful British Columbia
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!