PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
I ordered some things a couple of weeks ago, one was an eyebrow pencil in brown. Well, when I received the parcel, it was blonde! - and I have dark hair and brows. I emailed them last night to let them know, and figured I'd probably have some hassle getting it straightened out. Well, this morning I had an email from them apologizing profusely and that they had credited my invoice and were sending me the correct pencil. AND, told me to keep the wrong colour one for free to give to a friend. How awesome is that?
I have to shop there more, their lipsticks are my absolute favourite, but now that they have proven to have such great customer service, I will be giving them even more of my business.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
That's good for them! I've been very pleased with them in the past, and will continue to buy from them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Licenced daycare full time available
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!