- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:36 pm
- Posts: 1766
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 am
(might be your ticket out of diappers)
in the day time wear long dresses or skirts, no underware if possible. if not, when at home, let it breath.
You can get Non-Stick bandages, but the better thing would be nothing.
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing for 0 - 3 yrs & Caregiver
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!