Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Is there such a thing as sunglasses which really filter out the fluorecents lights glare and uv lights?---I'm wondering if there are some sunglasses are better than others..... for helping me not get Migraine headaches from all the lights in the stores, restaurants, dentist, etc. I also am looking for something stylish and modern, in black or brown.
Where do I buy these sunglasses, and what is a good name- brand/price???
I'm sooooooooo desperate in trying anything now...as I am at the point where I can't do "regular" life routines in some lights; as I have a migraine in 20 minutes!!
Thanks for your help! Girlie.
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 pm
- Location: Victoria,B.C
the best place suggest to look for nice stylish glasses(that arn't perscription or dark sunglasses) would be the sunglass hut usually the staff is very helpful and very knowledgeable about the product they can often pull out a number of styles that will suite your face very well and may be able to help you
i have a pair of blue tinted glasses that help with eye strain that can occasionally cause me headaches
- Posts: 30976
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests
easle type chalk and white board
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!