PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Now I feel much less cranky! Oh, and the staff there are always terrific!
- Posts: 30976
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Unfortunately I was only there a few weeks before I had a severe gallbladder attack and was in hospital and on a liquid diet for two months, OVER CHRISTMAS...that year suck big time...but my short time there was WONDERFUL!
They are GREAT employers...or were, and I assume still are!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests
Great condition books
Out of school care in Westshore area
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- GARAGE SALE SAT. MAY 25 8:00 - 1:00
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!