PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Now I feel much less cranky! Oh, and the staff there are always terrific!
- Posts: 30964
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:36 am
Unfortunately I was only there a few weeks before I had a severe gallbladder attack and was in hospital and on a liquid diet for two months, OVER CHRISTMAS...that year suck big time...but my short time there was WONDERFUL!
They are GREAT employers...or were, and I assume still are!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!