- Posts: 384
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:10 pm
- Location: Victoria
My first dd did it and my dd2 is currently doing it...
Don't worry, I asked the dentist with dd1 and it's totally normal and not likely to cause damage!
- Mrs. Stroumboulopoulos
- Posts: 1193
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:21 pm
- Posts: 3078
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:35 pm
- Location: Cedar Hill area
my DS is almost 7, has lost 4 teeth and now the big ones growing in are causing him to grind again. WHAT A HORRID SOUND. but its okay, and will pass.
- Posts: 12026
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Gonzales/Fairfield
I am glad to hear it is normal and that it will pass.
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Licenced daycare full time available
- Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!