Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
IS everyone ok?
We started smelling this burnt smell around 9:30 and by 10:30 pm (monday night) our whole street was all foggy. I thought the park was on fire near us and walked around trying to figure out what was wrong. Neighbor finally called fire dept and found out fire is downtown. We are central Victoria.
A concerned KIV er
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:19 pm
- Melanie B
- Posts: 2455
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:18 am
- Location: Victoria
know, and when we know better, we do better."
- Posts: 7593
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: North Nanaimo - come and visit :)
I havn't done a fire stanby in a while but we use to do a firefighter rehydration program. Monitor the vital signs of the firemen and tempratures.
The fire department did a usual great job of containing the fire to the one building.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests
New Cricut Bug plushie
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Baby Sign Language Classes
8-person Coleman tent
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!