Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
IS everyone ok?
We started smelling this burnt smell around 9:30 and by 10:30 pm (monday night) our whole street was all foggy. I thought the park was on fire near us and walked around trying to figure out what was wrong. Neighbor finally called fire dept and found out fire is downtown. We are central Victoria.
A concerned KIV er
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:19 pm
- Melanie B
- Posts: 2466
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:18 am
- Location: Victoria
know, and when we know better, we do better."
- Posts: 7675
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: North Nanaimo - come and visit :)
I havn't done a fire stanby in a while but we use to do a firefighter rehydration program. Monitor the vital signs of the firemen and tempratures.
The fire department did a usual great job of containing the fire to the one building.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:41 pm
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
- Wanted bunk bed
- Daycare available
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!