I have day and evening sessions, and also continue teaching throughout the summer. The day sessions are great for students that are home schooled. They can then make the musical study part of their school day.
I love music and feel that everyone young and old benefits from the study of a musical instrument. Music provides some balance in a hectic, ever changing world. Sounds like fun?
For information please contact me.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:02 pm
- Location: Carey Road - near Town and Country Mall
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
Perego Double Buggy
New Cricut Bug plushie
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!