I have day and evening sessions, and also continue teaching throughout the summer. The day sessions are great for students that are home schooled. They can then make the musical study part of their school day.
I love music and feel that everyone young and old benefits from the study of a musical instrument. Music provides some balance in a hectic, ever changing world. Sounds like fun?
For information please contact me.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:02 pm
- Location: Carey Road - near Town and Country Mall
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!