Parenting with Compassion
Learn Nonviolent Communication to enhance the relationships within your family and learn tools for dealing with conflict.
Selinde Krayenhoff is a parent educator, writer, community worker and co-founder of Island Parent Magazine.
Full Day Intro: Parenting with Compassion
Sunday November 20
9:30am - 4:30pm
941 Kings Rd
(Hillside and Quadra area)
Space is limited. Your payment holds your spot.
Call Selinde at 388-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to register.
- Posts: 12026
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Gonzales/Fairfield
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Baby Sign Language Classes
Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/ Training Wheels
Perego Double Buggy
Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
- Skechers women's size 7.5
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!