PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3516
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!