PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3380
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
Great condition books
Child Care - Fairfield
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
- Seeking nanny for June
- Great condition books
- GARAGE SALE SAT. MAY 25 8:00 - 1:00
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!