PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3893
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
full time babysitter/petsitter available
Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
Westshore daycare space
- Melissa and Doug puzzles
- American ballet studio tap shoes 11
- So danca ballet slippers 11m
- Leap frog dvds
- MEC rainsuit
- Fairy costume
- Tag reader and books
- Skip hop diaper bag
- Capezio Ballet Slippers 8d
- Capezio Ballet slippers 9d
- Capezio Tap shoes children's 9w
- Nanny Wanted
- *GSM*Samsung Galaxy S6xS6 Edge 64GB-...
- *GSM*Apple iPhone 6x6 Plus 64GB-128G...
- NANNY AVAILABLE
- looking for employers
- full time babysitter/petsitter avail...
- Townhouse Complex Multifamily GS
- Full Time Space
- Full time nanny WANTED
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!