PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3795
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Nice Solid Wood Side Table
Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN or Caregiver
- Balance Bike
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Disney t-shirt
- NOW opening 14 months -3 years old: ...
- Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN...
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Y Flicker Scooter
- Classic disney VHS
- Toastess popcorn maker
- Early Childhood Educator Substitutes...
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Full Time Daycare spots
- Oak head board
- Barbie Camping Car and Tandem Bike i...
- Yarn leftovers for homeless and kids...
- Disney collection books
- Kids tea set
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- "fish" lamp
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!