PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
What a lovely place to visit. They offer wonderful children's programmes for preschool through school age. Today we attended a wonderful discussion/questions about hummingbirds and there were several crafts for children to do (mobiles, fingerpuppets) on hummingbirds and a scavenger hunt. All by donation.
Next month on Feb 24th there is another offering for children ages 5 years and up. It is from 1-3 pm and will be focusing on Owls. Meet at the Nature House.
- Posts: 3630
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Colwood
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
PT/FT Aug 18 start: 24m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Part-Time Nanny Share Opportunity in Vic West
Parking near RJH
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
- Tummy Trainer
- Licensed Daycare: Close to Home has ...
- Weekend Babysitting
- Licenced daycare full time available
- Strawberry Shortcake magnet play book
- Dora Game Box
- Little Bear magnet set
- Barbie pet boutique magnet set
- Abby Cadabby alarm clock
- Children's sing along tape recorder
- 3 piece Bedroom Furniture
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!