Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
You just put in a can of diced tomotoes and a can of crushed tomatoes and a few tablespoons of the Marinara. I also added ground beef.
It was so good and fresh tasting, everyone loved it!!
I won't buy Ragu anymore Trish!!
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Saanich
I think I'll give the marinara a try!
to 2 girls
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:44 pm
- Location: Colwood/Victoria
I know there was another one, but I can't remember it...oh yes...red wine. Well I can't help you with that...but I will join you!
Really glad everyone is enjoying their products so much. I know we can't all like everything, it is nice selling a product that most people love!
- Posts: 1180
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:07 am
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests
Out of school care in Westshore area
Baby Sign Language Classes
Daycare available in Sooke
Perego Double Buggy
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!