Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
She is down a total of 12 inches and 17 pounds!!!! AND IS THE WINNER OF $140Keep up the fabulous job Meg!!! and good luck in winning the $140 cash prize!
the winner will be anouced next week!
If you you like to sign up for the next round of Fit Club please call Jamie-Lyn for details 479-1333
Notice I did not say "lost "as that would imply that she wants to find them again
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:25 pm
- Location: Royal Oak
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:18 pm
- Location: Glanford
And yeah, I have not lost the pounds, they have simply disappeared and they can frickin stay gone
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 10 guests
Out of school care in Westshore area
Daycare available in Sooke
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
Child Care - Fairfield
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!