Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I bought some things from the dollar store and the labels on the plastic are taking their sweet @ss time coming off. In pieces and ripping.
Do you have a fool proof solution?
- Posts: 2072
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:54 pm
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!