Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I bought some things from the dollar store and the labels on the plastic are taking their sweet @ss time coming off. In pieces and ripping.
Do you have a fool proof solution?
- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:54 pm
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
Users browsing this forum: bluerose0602 and 6 guests
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Child Care - Fairfield
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
- Little People Sets
- Skechers women's size 7.5
- New Purple Converse; (women's size 5...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!