Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I heard it's just a big party spot, which i don't want.
i just booked a long weekend there for the coombs rodeo, has anyone stayed there during the rodeo weekend?
was it loud, lot of parties and such
can you recommend any other places near by, that you liked.
i'm tyring to get into Brannen Lake,but keep getting an answering machine
we dont' mind driving a little bit, if it's worth it/
Ok, part two:
recommed any places around campbell river, preferably with hookups,be nice to be on a swimable lake would be AWESOME!! any suggestions?
we've stayed at Black Creeks' "saratoga Beach" and it's okay, dont' want, Pacific Playgrounds!
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:02 pm
- Location: Langford
It was a really nice campground though and one we'll likely return to.
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:52 pm
- Location: Cowichan Valley
Anyway, just our experience, but we'll stick to Rathtrevor...Love Coombs but thought that campground was ick...
- Posts: 7839
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 pm
- Location: Duncan
- Posts: 1375
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:28 pm
- Location: Colwood/ Belmont Park
but we used to camp there every year when i was ten..so 12 years ago..haha
During the rodeo..it was LOUDDD! I loved it..because at hte time (and it has changed) there was a playground, pool, goats, horse's bunnies.. a huggeee ant hill..lol
Great memories from that place. but i haven't camped there since i was young ..so i donno what its like now.
Rathtrever is not too far away in parksville and have nice clean campsites, with showers and its on the beach. Thats my choice for this end of the island for camping.
- Posts: 2013
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 44 guests
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!