We didn't get one of the boxes with rhubarb but we have it in abundance so tried the pork chop recipe in the newsletter. I cut the sugar. It was delicious.
In march I cooked up the leek, onion, carrots, squash and beets with chichen stock and cajun seasoning and made a very yummy soup. ( I did blend it up) Since I am the only one to eat it, I froze it into single servings to have for lunch. It also makes a great pasta sauce.
- Posts: 6208
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm
- Location: Marigold/Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- Piano Lessons - Jazz, Blues, Classical
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!