We didn't get one of the boxes with rhubarb but we have it in abundance so tried the pork chop recipe in the newsletter. I cut the sugar. It was delicious.
In march I cooked up the leek, onion, carrots, squash and beets with chichen stock and cajun seasoning and made a very yummy soup. ( I did blend it up) Since I am the only one to eat it, I froze it into single servings to have for lunch. It also makes a great pasta sauce.
- Posts: 6092
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm
- Location: Marigold/Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Out of school care in Westshore area
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
- Skechers women's size 7.5
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!