Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
I am really looking for something I can just go pick up, but i do like the stick-e's.
I love the gel ones, but I have a 5 yr old that eats them , so that is out of the line up for now.
I was hoping to avoid going to alot of dollar stores, If you ahve seen them at a specific store, could you please pass it on?
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:17 pm
- Location: All over the Island
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], this beautiful bliss and 11 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Licenced daycare full time available
Lovely condo near Mayfair
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
- Wanted bunk bed
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!