Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:35 pm
I am really looking for something I can just go pick up, but i do like the stick-e's.
I love the gel ones, but I have a 5 yr old that eats them , so that is out of the line up for now.
I was hoping to avoid going to alot of dollar stores, If you ahve seen them at a specific store, could you please pass it on?
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:17 pm
- Location: All over the Island
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 5 guests
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Child bike seat
8-person Coleman tent
New Cricut Bug plushie
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Supercycle Kids Bike
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!