Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Or what kind of coverage type of stuff I should be looking for, so that I don't let them talk me into everything under the sun?
- Posts: 3078
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:35 pm
- Location: Cedar Hill area
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:21 pm
- Location: Central Saanich
call me if you want to talk
Nicola 250 514 5273
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 2:50 pm
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 28 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Licenced daycare full time available
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!