PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
My friend asked again. Really? You don't want a little sister? My DD said no. How about a little brother? Again, my DD said no.
My friend tried one more time. My DD said no, just me, mommy, daddy and _______ (our dog's name).
Good for you my little girl. It drives me nuts when people push, push, push the sibling thing and I'm so proud of my DD for sticking to her guns. My friend ended up looking a little embarassed.
- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 am
- Location: Florida or SNL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Child bike seat
Out of school care in Westshore area
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Child Care - Fairfield
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Supercycle Kids Bike
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!