PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
My friend asked again. Really? You don't want a little sister? My DD said no. How about a little brother? Again, my DD said no.
My friend tried one more time. My DD said no, just me, mommy, daddy and _______ (our dog's name).
Good for you my little girl. It drives me nuts when people push, push, push the sibling thing and I'm so proud of my DD for sticking to her guns. My friend ended up looking a little embarassed.
- Posts: 4350
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 am
- Location: Florida or SNL
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!