Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I am hoping that I can get some idea of events coming up within Victoria for the holidays.
Parades... Santa's arrival at the malls... Christmas light ups...
Please if you could post anything that we could go to with children that would be greatly appreciated.
I know that there must be lots of things happening. I just need a time and a place!
Melany who is thinking that maybe she should start the Times Colonist back up again!
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:16 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], this beautiful bliss and 21 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Licenced daycare full time available
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!