Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
The coloured lights illuminating over 50 entries in this wonderful evening holiday parade make this a perfect start to the holiday season. Over 40,000 spectators watch this popular annual event which is fun for the whole family. Remember to bring some non-perishable food items as they will be collected during the parade and donated to the local Mustard Seed Food Bank. The parade starts at 5:30 pm in downtown Victoria
- michelle 37
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:45 pm
- Location: vic west/beside save on foods
Users browsing this forum: VicStepmom and 16 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!