Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:43 pm
- Location: Saanichton
I boil the veggies for a few minutes first and then drain and let them sit until cool (helps them get a bit of a "coat") and put oil in the pan...
And I always buy one of those tetra packs of beef stock incase the roast doesn't have enough and baste This is also helpful if the veggies roast a little "too much" and I put a little in and swirl it around and it helps to lift the stuck veggies.
Seriously Roast Carrots are not veggies in our house. We eat them like candy! And I always make waaay more carrots and WAAAAAY more potatoes than needed... because left over roast potatoes cut up and fried the next day are DEVINE!
Now you are making me want to make a roast for dinner today! Silly DH for not cleaning the kitchen yesterday (I rarely cook BIG meals unless he cleans the kitchen )
- Posts: 4746
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:06 am
- Location: around
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], StitchedUp and 7 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!