Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
We got a Black and Decker toaster oven about 2 yrs ago from Costco. Best purchase I ever made! However, now the heating element seems to be dying. For the past few days it never reaches the temperature it's set for. There was a place on Hillside called ABC but it's not there anymore. I don't know if they even do toaster ovens.
- another question
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm
- coco 2
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:19 pm
Unfortunetaly it's not repairable. You might be able to order the part from Applica (Black & Decker household is owned by Applica) down in the states, but it would cost more to get the part (if they even sell it) than to buy a new one.
I agree that it sucks how disposable everything is these days!
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:38 am
- Location: Langford
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Child Care - Fairfield
easle type chalk and white board
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!