Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
DH and I are hoping to set up a taxi account for my elderly father. We would like the taxi company to keep our credit card number on file and then he just has to give them an account or phone number and it will automatically be billed to our card (It is too much for him to handle paying each time). I think they have a similar program for teens but I can't remember which company it was. Do you know of any taxi company's in Victoria that do this???
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:46 am
five in a cruiser
- Posts: 2158
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:44 am
- Location: Sooke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:12 pm
- Location: oak bay
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Child Care - Fairfield
Baby Sign Language Classes
Great condition books
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!