Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Whats your take on this ? Advice ? Pros, Cons ?
I think 13,000 is a tad high.....
But I do like them... nice ride... lots of space... not sooo van looking IMO.
- Posts: 4265
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:31 pm
- Location: ESQ
My girlfriend has one, got it new a few years ago for around 14 I think. Has had no problems with it, loves it, and it's sportier looking than your typical minivan.
- Posts: 1947
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:50 pm
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:18 pm
Ours is a 2008, and we're totally happy that we made the decision to purchase it!
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:18 pm
- Location: Saanich
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:41 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yvonne A and 21 guests
Licenced daycare full time available
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!